Wednesday 26 March 2014

WHAT I WORE: WITH PSYCHEDELIC JEANS


I know it's spring time but I can't help but be very in love with black. The older I get the more I love it. I've also come to the conclusion that you can never have too many black accessories. It feels very tempting to go for the latest, interesting colours but if you opt for black instead you end up with something that you get so much more wear out of. This is something I wore a couple of weeks back. I got these IRO jeans in New York. They're nice and low on the waist and very comfortable to wear. Btw doesn't London look lovely with all that green? Can't wait for the weather to warm up again!



Blazer: Rag & Bone
T-Shirt: American Vintage
Clutch: YSL
Cuff: Chanel
Sunglasses: Dita


Minna x

2 comments:

  1. Perfect cuff and jeans! Can't never go wrong with black :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihana nuttura!! Aurunkoisia päiviä sinne!!

    ReplyDelete